There are several business tools that are essential to every business owner. You are managing these areas and probably losing revenue, productivity and team synergy because of them whether you realize it or not. You did not get into business to spend your day stuck managing non revenue generating task. Allow us to assist you with the business that’s not your business. Our firm was founded to help the small business owner with the non-revenue generating task that must be managed to ensure a healthy thriving organization.
When it comes to payroll processing, one size does not fit all. That’s why we offer more options than anyone else. Whether you want to do it yourself with our help or you want us to do it all, we have a solution that is right for you. We take care of all aspects of payroll processing, including all payroll tax filings & payments, direct deposits, year-end W-2’s, employee deductions and accruals, and much more.
Our streamlined process and leading edge technology make payroll processing simple, while enabling us to offer you the best price and service combination to meet your specific needs. From basic payrolls to very complex situations, our staff of payroll professionals is here to take care of all your payroll needs, from answering questions and assuring proper implementation to providing our comprehensive payroll processing services.
We offer powerful tools to manage your payroll needs, including:
- HR & Employee Benefits Administration
- Integrated Time & Attendance options
- Payroll deducted pay-as-you go worker’s comp insurance
- Third party agency management and payments ( 401k, health insurance & retirement plans)
Credit Card Processing
We offer complete credit card processing solutions for your business. Our competitive pricing 24/7 customer support and innovative technology sets the industry gold standard. We have the technology and infrastructure to support your business and its future.
We’ll save you money or we’ll pay you $1,000
Your customized proposal will break down exactly what you are being charged now and what Carr Consulting proposes to charge. If we do not show you a savings, you receive a check for $1,000. Guaranteed.
Lifetime Low Price Guarantee
We guarantee to match or beat any competing price as long as the offer is for the same products and terms as our original offer. Our Low Price Guarantee is valid for life and is transferable should you sell your company.
Voluntary Employee Benefits
Voluntary benefits, also known as supplemental insurance, have long served as a way to protect workers when they are sick or injured – independently of major medical coverage. As health care costs continue to rise and workers take more control of their benefits decisions, voluntary insurance plans are even more relevant as key pieces of a company’s overall benefits strategy.
Maximizing the overall benefits strategy
Most voluntary benefits policies can be offered, sold or provided with or without corresponding major medical plans, and research shows that offering these benefits help round out an overall benefits package. For example, workers with voluntary benefits options are more likely to be extremely or very satisfied with their benefits options than workers who do not have voluntary benefits . These policies have long been a solution for employers who want to create customized benefits packages because they offer workers a variety of coverage levels and types to meet individual life stages.
- Offering options with little-to-no cost to the bottom line: As a business leader, you know benefits are linked to overall worker satisfaction and loyalty. Research also shows that workers with voluntary benefits are more likely to believe their companies are known as great places to work and have reputations for taking care of employees. Still, if your company is like most, controlling health care costs is a top concern. You might be surprised to learn that many voluntary policies are offered at no direct cost to the policyholder’s employer. You can choose to contribute a portion of the premium or simply make the products available for your workforce to purchase. Many carriers offer payroll deduction without any added direct cost to your business.
- Supporting healthier and better-protected workers: It is not surprising that as employers are embracing voluntary insurance benefits, 1-in-4 companies say they have experienced lower worker compensation claims since they began offering such products. Employees who are offered and enrolled in voluntary benefits options are significantly more likely to say they have peace of mind and financial plans.
- Helping workers build smarter benefits profiles: While no one can anticipate the unexpected, more than 38.9 million injuries requiring medical consultation occur in a year. Voluntary policies provide cash benefits for expenses not covered by major medical insurance. Having voluntary coverage in place can save accident victims from out-of-pocket costs and unexpected debt and may even prevent bankruptcy, helping them focus on getting better and getting back to work.
Businesses Gain More by Offering Workers Voluntary Benefits
Many businesses make voluntary benefits available to their workforces, and the number is increasing as companies seek solutions to growing health care costs. HR professionals and decision-makers are finding that voluntary plans help soften the impact of inevitable cost-shifting and rising out-of-pocket costs on workers. These plans can be added to companies’ benefits portfolios with no direct effect on their bottom lines, and they give workers the opportunity to enroll in the options that best suit their needs and incomes.
Want to Know More About Voluntary Insurance?
Schedule your free consultation to discuss these popular policies:
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
Google Virtual Tour
Why do business owners love Google Virtual Tours?
Why a Google Virtual Tour?
Your business on Google:
It’s an opportunity to share your business with customers around the world. Google’s Street View technology will bring your business to life with a high-quality, 360-degree, interactive virtual tour.
This is how a virtual tour will help your business.
- Enhanced Google business listings will rank higher on google searches
- Your customers are more likely to visit your business because they have experience it virtually
- You will increase your web traffic and increase your Google search rankings
- You will be able to link your tour with your social media and web pages
How do you take advantage of this essential marketing tool?
Contact us to schedule your photo shoot with a Certified Google Trusted Photographer.